THIS IS WHAT WE STRIVE FOR
We are looking for an accountant to join our growing team. The ideal person will have plenty of experience in an accounting business and will have had exposure to a variety of aspects of accountancy and general business. This role would suit both full or part time applicants.
Extensive experience is essential, but other than this we are flexible on qualifications. Either AAT, ACA or ACCA qualified applicants will be suitable.
The person who we are looking for will have the following skillset:
- Have experience of managing a portfolio of clients including reviewing accounts and tax work for primarily Limited Companies.
- Happy to work autonomously between a number of tasks including accounts preparation, personal & corporate tax compliance, VAT and oversight of bookkeeping and payroll.
- Be comfortable offering tax & general business advice.
- Love learning about new technology, with a strong existing knowledge of Xero.
- Have experience of working with businesses in the construction industry, in particular being comfortable with CIS, VAT in construction, work in progress and cashflow/cash management.
- Comfortable managing their own workload, as well as assisting the wider team with task management.
- Be personable, positive and able to give insights to clients using non-accounting language.
- Be confident dealing with clients face to face (physically or on Zoom!).
This role will require you to work in our office is Saltash, as well as having remote working opportunities.
To apply, please send an email to Hello@CompleteHQ.co.uk with an introduction to yourself (a video introduction would be amazing) along with your CV and work history.
Salary for this role will vary based on experience and full/part time working. As a guide, this may be from £20,000 - £35,000 p.a